Sunday, January 22, 2017

"Gracias Senor por un dia mas en la vida" (Thank you Lord for one more day in the life)

Last P-day when we were buying groceries I saw a stand with Playstation 2 games for only 8 BS (About 1 US Dollar). Apparently, they can adapt games from other systems to PS2. I doubt it works but I'll send it to Landon to test hahaha

I'm re-teaching myself how to play the piano. So far I can play Ye Elders of Israel and Be Still My Soul.

Took a Zone picture because cambios (A mission is divided into 6 week units called Transfers.  At the end of 6 weeks a missionary location and companions may be changed,) are this Tuesday. I'll still probably be with Elder Silva for the first 3 months but we'll see.


I have like zero energy hahaha. I'm stuck in a vicious cycle of when I eat I get sleepy and when I sleep I get hungry. It never ends.


One thing that I love about Bolivians is that almost everyone when they pray says : " Gracias Senor por un dia mas en la vida" (Thank you Lord for one more day in the life). I feel at times we get so focused on what we don't have or our problems when we need to be grateful to just be alive. I know I can work on that.

Love and miss you guys

Con amor,


Elder McClune




No comments:

Post a Comment