Sunday, April 30, 2017



So I found a lil bit of home the other day...Skippy Peanut butter!! I bought 3 jars and I've already finished all of them hahaha

Elder Santos is great. We're working hard and having a good time. Some of his best quotes (translated obviously haha): "I feel more lost than Adam in Mother's Day" and "There cannot possibly be a better cookie than Chips Ahoy!"

Theres a dog that always follows me and Elder Santos around. Hes a homie, we named him Hermano Perrito.


I heard a talk this last Sunday that I really liked. The Hermano was talking about a match between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier. He related this match to us because at times we get beaten up and we don't understand why God isn't cutting us a break, why He won't throw in the towel. And it's because He loves us. He knows what we are capable of; He wants us to achieve our potential. So if life is hard right now, just remember that God won't give you anything more than you can handle with His help. Hang in there, trust in God. Don't give up. "Keep trying. Keep trusting. Keep believing. Keep growing. Heaven is cheering you on today, tomorrow, and forever." -Elder Holland 

Thank you for all of your letters! I only have an hour every Monday to write home so sorry if I don't immediately reply. Love and miss you guys

Les amo,


Elder McClune








No comments:

Post a Comment