Sunday, March 5, 2017

"And whosoever will come, him will I receive"

Not a ton has happened since last P-day. Elder Silva is still sick and unfortunately I think I'm getting it too.

For the next 3 days we'll be in the house during Carnaval. I think Carnaval is some kind of celebration of the earth. It reminds me of the Color Festival in Utah except its like 200x more wild.

During my personal study I read about Christ's visit to the America's in 3 Nephi 13-14  : ..."will ye not now return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you?
 14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me."

Beautiful. Such loving words.

Love and miss you all!:)

Con amor,



Elder McClune​








No comments:

Post a Comment